1. How to find accommodation where house pets are allowed?
Visit the page where you will find all accommodation units that allow house pets.
2. Who to contact in case of problems upon arrival to accommodation unit?
In case of any problems with accommodation or host upon arrival to accommodation unit, please contact us immediately by telephone at 00 385 1 2415 611. If the situation cannot be solved with the assistance of our call center, an adriatica.net representative will come to the accommodation unit. The amount of time necessary for the representative to arrive to the accommodation unit depends on its location.
3. Why do you sometimes get a negative response to your inquiry even though our web pages show different?
Since we contact our hosts by phone to check accommodation unit availability immediately after your inquiry, it is unfortunately not possible to keep availability on our web pages updated to the minute. Nevertheless, we do our best to update accommodation unit availability as frequently as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
4. Who should we contact if any problems should occur?
You should contact the agency through which the accommodation was booked or adriatica.net's Customer service at the number +385 1 2415 600.
5. Is bed linen included in the price?
The bed linen is included in the price.
6. Where am I to pick up the keys?
You should pick up the keys from the owner, on the spot.
7. I'd be arriving at the accommodation late in the evening. Is that possible? Will there be someone to meet me?
In case of a late arrival, please contact the accommodation unit owner or the agency, should you not be able to reach the unit owner.
8. I'll be taking a dinghy with me. Is there a place where it can be moored?
Please inform us you'll be taking a dinghy with you when first making your inquiry or before making your payment.
9. Who is responsible for cleaning the accommodation units?
The accommodation unit owner will handle the cleaning after your departure. However, you're required to leave the unit in a neat and undamaged condition.
10. What does 'air conditioning in some of the rooms' mean?
This means the air conditioning unit is located in one of the rooms, but provides for cooling of most of the accommodation unit, provided there is sufficient air flow between the rooms.
11. How to reach the accommodation unit (map+directions)?
The address of the accommodation unit and the proprietor's telephone number can be found in the top left-hand corner of the voucher we have sent you. For driving directions we suggest www.viamichelin.com.
12. Where do we collect the keys of the accommodation unit?
The proprietor should be contacted for details at least one day before arrival to the accommodation.
13. Do we have to bring our own bedclothes/towels?
14. What time is check in/out?
Check-in is usually at 2pm. Check-out by 11am the latest.
15. What is the exact address of the accommodation unit?
The address and the proprietor's contact information can be found on the voucher we will have issued after the booking has been paid in full.
16. Can extra beds be added to the accommodation unit?
As a rule, a unit can only accommodate the number of persons stated in the unit description.
17. Is there a comisson to be added to the price quoted on your web site?
No, the price quoted already includes our comission.
18. Are pets allowed into the accommodation unit?
If you are planning on bringing a pet with you, please give us notice of this in advance, so we could check with the proprietor whether this is possible; this varies from unit to unit.
19. Is there a discount for children?
Children under 2 years of age are exempt from paying for the service of accommodation; children over 2 years of age pay the full price.
20. What languages can the proprietor communicate in?
See 'Information on the owner' on the apartment's web page.